Creepy Friday the 13th!


How appropriate that this Friday the 13th falls a few weeks before Halloween.  I'm not superstitious or anything like that but thought it a fun opportunity to share some of my creepy Halloween photos from the past.  Perhaps there is some truth to the jinx factor for this date as our main air conditioner unit decided to quit working right after midnight this morning.  Well actually it stopped yesterday around 5:00 p.m. but we got it going again until it stopped early early this morning, so....the air condition guy is here right now and it's seems to be a simple fix which is good as it's going to be hot this afternoon and tomorrow and then we get another two day "cold" front.  Yep, it's October and we still need our air conditioning  here in Texas.

My creepy photos...the one above was taken at night on my front porch.  The shadow of the skeleton "Bucky" that was sitting there.  Below is Bucky's foot.  I love how it shows up in front of the Jack-o-Lantern.


And here's Bucky....


It can get creepy inside our house too...





As I said all these photos are from Halloween past.  I have not decorated yet this year.  I've been so busy plus I've had another episode with my lower back and sciatic leg pain.  It is truly a pain in the butt.  Muscle relaxers and other drugs for pain do help but make me so sleepy!  It's much better (still pops up now and then) . We are going out of town next week for our annual Matagorda fishing trip that we had to postpone due to Hurricane Harvey.  And then attending a family wedding the following weekend and I have designer projects to start and/or finish and...well, you get the idea.  But I still hope to put out a few creepy things by Halloween.

Have a marvelous weekend and...

Happy Crafting,

Sandy

Popular Posts