"Happy Fall Y'all" for Cards in Envy


We have a new card challenge over on Cards in Envy--Blowing in the Wind (Falling Leaves/Autumn Cards Featuring Leaves).   I decided to create this card with a new stamp set from Simon Says Stamps and some Copic coloring.


I like to make my cards with the smaller paper prints that you find in 6x6 pads but I didn't have or couldn't find any fall papers so I looked to an older Christmas pad and on the "B" side I found these patterns that I liked for my card.

Here's a list of supplies used:
  • White Cardstock

  • Authentique 6x6 Classic Christmas Patterned Papers

  • Simon Says Stamp "Hello Pumpkin" Stamp & Die Set

  • Stitched Rectangles Die Set

  • Black Tuxedo Memento Ink

  • Copic Markers

  • Brown May Arts Jute String
So don't let not having any fall papers stop you from creating a Fall Card for the Cards in Envy Challenge.  Create any size card as long as it's flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing and it must have Fall leaves on it.  The challenge runs for two weeks and you can join in and link your card at www.cardsinenvy.blogspot.com.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts