Day 9 for Thirteen Frights Before Halloween


Hello all! Day number 9!!! Halloween is getting closer and so is the end of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween and the finish of my Haunted House project on YouTube.  I hope you've been enjoying (for the most part) a photo each day from our Halloweens Past.  This one is from 2010.  My daughter rented a women's club building in town and we decorated it and turned it into "Rowan's Mortuary."  This was the front room as you entered.  The club had so many wonderful furniture pieces for us to utilize and even floral arrangements for this viewing room.  Spooky?  Yes!

Here's today's video as I continue to work on my haunted house.  How's yours coming along?





Remember to leave a comment here to be entered into my prize drawing that will be held on Halloween Day, October 31st.  Also leave a comment on this video over on YouTube for an extra entry.  You can comment every day for more chances to win one of two prizes:

Prize 1:  Country Craft Creations Haunted House Kit & Photoplay Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey Paper Collection

Prize 2:  Authentique Bewitched Paper Collection donated by Country Craft Creations

Place an order with Country Craft Creations during my Thirteen Days Before Halloween event and use code:  bloghop for 10% off your order.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another Halloween photo from the past and more crafting on the Haunted house.

Happy Crafting!


Sandy


P.S. Check back later today for my Graphic 45 post where I share a Snapguide of how to make a fall or Halloween card #simplyg45 style!

Popular Posts