Day 10!!! Thirteen Frights Before Halloween

Here we are at day 10 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween!  This little haunted house project is almost done and it's going to look so cute on display for this Halloween! Today's video session is twice as long as I'm hoping to be able to finish up the house tomorrow on Day 11 which will leave me two days for a bonus project.  By the way, that's a photo of me dressed as a dead prom queen for one of our Halloweens Past parties.  Some have said the wounds and glass in my forehead look real. But trust me, it was all makeup and fake stuff.  No persons were actually harmed. Ha, ha.




Remember to leave a comment here to be entered into my prize drawing that will be held on Halloween Day, October 31st.  Also leave a comment on this video over on YouTube for an extra entry.  You can comment every day for more chances to win one of two prizes:

Prize 1:  Country Craft Creations Haunted House Kit & Photoplay Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey Paper Collection

Prize 2:  Authentique Bewitched Paper Collection donated by Country Craft Creations

Place an order with Country Craft Creations during my Thirteen Days Before Halloween event and use code:  bloghop for 10% off your order.

I’ll be back tomorrow with another Halloween photo from the past and more crafting on the Haunted house.  By the way, if you've missed any of these daily videos, I've created a playlist of all the videos that have been published to date for my 2017 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  You can find the playlist >HERE<

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdNBi6uk5dybKxXEv5PLadezMq96atuv3

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts