Thirteen Frights Before Halloween Day 11

That's a vintage cardboard Halloween decoration from many, many years ago like 30 years!  It's attached to a mirror for a quick spooky decoration in the bathroom.  So...here we are on day 11 of my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  We've had a frightfully good time working on the Haunted House kit from Country Craft Creations and guess what???  The house is finished TODAY!!!



This is a quick photo I took of it on my worktable with my iPhone.  I forgot to mention in the video that I glued large plastic spiders on the roof and on the fence and I put a "Haunted House" banner sign on the roof of the porch.  My favorite decor piece on the house is the skeleton arm reaching out of the window on the porch roof. Ha, ha.  So...what are we going to do now?  We have TWO more frights (days) before Halloween.  We do a bonus project, of course.  Tomorrow I'll start showing you how to make an envelope mini album that will fit up in the house so you can store it in there if you want.  I'll be using the same papers that I used on my house--Photoplay's Halloween with Matilda and Godfrey.  You will need  7 each 7 1/4" x 5 1/4" envelopes.  Mine are kraft and I bought them at Michaels.  You'll also need a piece of ribbon for a tie closure.

Here's the finishing video on the house:



Remember to leave a comment here to be entered into my prize drawing that will be held on Halloween Day, October 31st.  Also leave a comment on this video over on YouTube for an extra entry.  You can comment every day for more chances to win one of two prizes:

Prize 1:  Country Craft Creations Haunted House Kit & Photoplay Halloween with Matilda & Godfrey Paper Collection

Prize 2:  Authentique Bewitched Paper Collection donated by Country Craft Creations

Place an order with Country Craft Creations during my Thirteen Days Before Halloween event and use code:  bloghop for 10% off your order.

I’ll be back tomorrow to work on the bonus envelope mini album.  By the way, if you’ve missed any of the daily videos, I’ve created a playlist of all the videos that have been published to date for my 2017 Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  You can find the playlist >HERE<



I will be tallying the comments for the prize drawing after 10:00 pm Central Daylight Savings Time on Monday, October 30th, 2017. So make sure you get your comments in here on my blog and on the videos.  Winners will be announced on Tuesday, Halloween Day, October 31st, 2017 by 2:00 p.m. Central Daylight Savings Time.,

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts