Dream

Hello, it's Monday! And time for a new sketch challenge with Seems A Little Sketchy!  This time our sponsor is Kenny K and the prize for a random winner from those who do the challenge is 3 digi images.  I used this super cute digi by Kenny K called "Freshman".  I  love her eyes! So fun and easy to color!

Copic Coloring List:
  • Skin E0000+E00+E11
  • Blush & Lips RV11
  • Eyes G24
  • Eye Shadow G21
  • Top R81+R83+R85
  • Skirt BG000, BG11, BG13
  • Socks & Shoes R81
  • Hair Y00+Y21+Y26
  • Shadows C00+C1

Sketch #38 by Tess, one of our Designers with Seems A Little Sketchy, was perfect for this image.  I paired her up with some My Mind's Eye Unforgettable 6x6 papers.  The banner and the sentiment "Dream" is from Little Yellow Bicycle's Fern & Forest (Girl) Paper Crafting Kit.  The pretty yellow flower is from Petaloo.

This week will zoom by fast!  On Thursday I get to leave and spend FOUR days at a National Scrapbook Day retreat!  Any blog posts that go live during that time are pre-scheduled, so I hope they go live okay as I may not be able to check on them.  So, if you notice silence or weird things here  on my blog--that will be why.

Have a great week and be sure to join in on this Seems A Little Sketchy challenge.  It runs for two weeks.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts