Seriously!



This card is for all those who live in areas where it just seems to never stop raining...or snowing. Seriously! This little birdie is wanting some sunshine!! Ha, ha.

We've had rain here in my part of Texas but it only lasts a day or two so, most of the time  we have plenty of sunshine.  Aside from a couple of VERY cold days this week, I'm happy with our current weather and temperature.   I think the weather man is reporting that we'll have  a really nice weekend!

Anyway, on with this card.  I created this one using Spring Bird Umbrella by Bugaboo Stamps, our sponsor,  for the current Digi Haven challenge--" Rain or Umbrella."   I went with both--it's raining and this bird needed an umbrella!  

I colored the image with my Copic markers and kept it pretty simple.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp by Papertrey Ink  called Handwritten Notes.  All the papers are from a 6x6 Designer Paper Pad by My Mind's Eye "Everyday Flair."  The ribbon is a Dashes, Dots & Checks one I bought at Michaels eons ago.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Bird B00+B02+B05
  • Bird's Beak Y18+Y19
  • Umbrella, Hat, Bow and "Coat" Y13+Y15+Y17
  • Heart R32
  • Umbrella Handle C2+C4
  • Raindrops and Puddle B21+Colorless Blender
  • Background B0000+C0
So, Seriously! How's your weather?  If it's bad then you need to get crafty and if it's good you're probably tired from all the yard work so either way, you need to get crafty and make a card for this Digi Haven challenge!  Remember, you must use a DIGI image (no acrylic or rubber stamped image) that follows the "Rain or Umbrella" theme.

Hope to see you there!

Popular Posts