for my Friend



We are challenged this time by Digi Haven to create something (a card, mini album etc.) using buttons.  Our sponsor is Dilly Beans Stamps.  Dilly Beans has some really cute images for cards.  I chose this one called "For My Friend."  What's great about this image is the sentiment comes with it and both can be printed together.  I colored the image with my Copics as listed below.

Copic Coloring List:
  • Skin on both girls E0000+E00+E11+R20

  • Hair (on the left) W5+W7

  • Hair (on the right) YR21+YR24

  • Flower in hair (on the left), Shirt (on the right) and Hair Band (on the right) R81+R83+R85

  • Center of Flower Y18

  • Leaves of Flower G21+G24+YG63

  • Shirt (on the left) BG10+BG11+BG13

  • Background BG0000+BG000

I used some new papers that I bought at the LSS last weekend for this card--Little Yellow Bicycle's "Fern & Forest" (Girl) 6x6 paper pack.  The paper flowers are also from the same collection and are available in a Paper Crafting Kit. (See Project Shopping Links below my signature for clickable links.)  I added buttons from my stash for the centers of the flowers and tied a bow with natural button twine.

Remember, Digi Haven now awards a prize to a random winner from those who participate in the challenge. The prize for this challenge is 3 digi images from Dilly Beans Stamps!  The challenge lasts for two weeks and you must use a DIGI image along with BUTTONS for the current challenge.


Hope to see you there!














Popular Posts