Thinking of You


This is the card I was working on when I got the sad news about my niece on Saturday.  I hadn't decided on a sentiment for it when I left quickly for the hospital to be with my family.  That night, when I got home, I just couldn't think of what it should say and didn't have the energy to look through my sentiment stamps.  So I left it just the way it was but today as I type this post, I see it as a "Thinking of You" card as I will always think of my sweet niece, Becky, when I see this card.

Sketch #37 for the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge this time is a great one for using up paper scraps which is what I did.  I also didn't keep track of the marker colors, but I did color this adorable image from Di's Digi Stamps with my Copic Markers.  I then added assorted flowers that I had in my stash.

This time around, our sponsor is Whimsey Stamps and there is a prize for a random winner from those who join in on the challenge.  It runs for two weeks from yesterday on Seems a Little Sketchy.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts