Click! My Camera Mini Album Box



This is what I worked on Saturday night and Sunday afternoon.  It's not finished as I need to design some mini albums to go inside the camera box.

I'm making TWO of these.  This first one is mine to figure out how to make it and work out the kinks and then the second one is for....well that's a surprise!  I can't share right now who, what, when, where or any details about that just yet.  The second one will be made almost the same as this one as I covered the chipboard pieces for both at the same time.  Then I decided to add the paper hinges to hold it together, so the second one may look a little bit different as I started running out of papers. But it will be just as cute!  If I decide to ever make a third one and write up a tutorial there are a few things I might do different.  We'll see.

Can't wait to get to work on the mini wallet albums that go inside the "camera."  I think it will hold at least four.  Oh, yes. When I showed this to hubby he was quite impressed and knew right away that it was a camera and when I said I need some kind of shutter button on it, he suggested that I use a Pepsi bottle lid.  And I did! It worked perfectly.

Tomorrow I will be sharing my work desk photo for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday. Who knows what will be on there by tomorrow.  And then Thursday I hope to share another Journal 52 page.  I've let myself get 3 weeks behind on that project!  Yikes!! Friday I will try to share another album/box project that I designed and then I'll be organizing and packing for a four day NSD retreat that starts on May 1st!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts