Flying High!



If you are here for my Cards in Envy challenge post, please scroll down to the post prior to this one. ~Thank you!


Good Monday Morning!  I hope you aren't functioning on candy egg overdrive today!  

It's time for a new sketch challenge on Seems A Little Sketchy!  This time our sponsor is Mygrafico and I chose to create with this cute sun, clouds and airplane.  I didn't add any sentiment to this card but may later add "Happy Birthday" for my hubby's birthday next month.  I colored up the cute images with my Copic markers and fussy cut them out to arrange them all on one square.  

Supply List for this card:
  • Digi Images from Mygrafico
  • Copic Markers
  • My Mind's Eye Six by Six "Happy Day" 6x6 papers
  • Brad from my stash
  • Lifestyle Knotty Bow Die
  • Seems A Little Sketchy Sketch #63

Okay, now it's your turn.  You have two weeks to make a card following the above sketch.  You can turn it or even use different shapes. See the designers cards on Seems a Little Sketchy for ideas and inspiration. Mygrafico will be giving one set of digi images to a randomly chosen winner from all those who link up to the Seems a Little Sketchy sketch challenge blog post.  Who knows?  It could be you and I'm sure you could use some more fun digi images!

Happy Crafting!



Popular Posts