Enjoy!


Happy Sunday to you!  As I type this post it is pouring down rain which is a huge blessing as we need it so bad.  Many of our lakes are too low to even put a boat in.  It's very sad, so lots of rain would be something to really enjoy!

Today's card is for the Seems a Little Sketchy sketch challenge.  I'm posting mine a day early as I have another card for a different challenge already scheduled for tomorrow.  Since the Seems a Little Sketchy sketches are shared in advance for the challenge I think it's okay to share my card today and give you a bit of inspiration to use the sketch to create a card too.

Our sponsor this time is Robyn's Fetish and I chose to use her adorable lamb digi image to create this card. A funny thing about how I chose the papers.  I was cleaning my area to start on the card when a 6x6 paper pad just fell off the shelf down onto the floor.  I picked it up and thought "these papers will be pretty with that sketch."  So that's how I picked my papers for this card!  I think they worked beautifully too.

Card Supplies:                                                
  • Digi Image by Robyn's Fetish
  • Copic Markers
  • Bazzill Avalon 6x6 Paper Pad
  • American Craft Twine for the Bow
  • Papertrey Ink Mailbox Greeting Sentiment Stamp
  • Stampin' Up! Circle Punches
  • Prima Ink - Hydrangea
The flowers are cut outs from the Bazzill paper.

The Seems a Little Sketchy challenge runs for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, Monday, April 7th.  There will be a prize from our sponsor, Robyn's Fetish,  to one randomly chosen entry.

Robyn's Fetish has announced that they have a new artist in their store!  To see the new images, go to their shop and click on either designers or the individual categories under digital stamps.  Click >HERE< to visit Robyn's Fetish to see their latest digital stamps!

I hope you have some nice plans for your Sunday.  Unless it rains us out, we plan to visit the art museum this afternoon for a few hours in Fort Worth .  Hubby and I will be going with our daughter and son-in-law and will probably have dinner out as well.  Then I'll be back home to watch some t.v. and work a bit on my trunk project!

Have a great and blessed day!




Popular Posts