What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? Time to Clean Again!!



Well, here it is.  My workdesk as it looks this morning.  Not much going on as far as projects but it does need cleaned {again} and various tools and supplies put away.  I'm happy to report that the Hidden Treasure Trunk project that was on my desk for many weeks is done and I have the mini albums that go in the trunk assembled and ready to be decorated at the NSD retreat in a few weeks.

So what are you seeing on my desk today?  My Copic markers and wooden storage case that my hubby made for me last year? The year before?  Anyway, I love it.  Also on my desk are the various inks, papers, stamp sets and tools that I used on a card that I designed Monday night.  That card will be here on my blog Friday for the Digi Haven challenge.  On the left side, barely showing is a Graphic 45 book box that I've covered with papers to match my trunk.  I'm pretty excited that it will actually fit in the top section of the trunk. Just another element for the "hidden treasures" part of that trunk.

That's it for today.  Most likely my desk will stay this way until sometime tomorrow.  I won't be having time to work on anything today. Be sure to click over to Julia's Stamping Ground to join in on What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  Crafters and creative people from all over the world link to her blog post and share what they are creating or what their desk looks like this week.

Happy crafting!

Popular Posts