What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? A Clean Desk!


It happens every year around this time.  My desk is clean!  Why?  Because tomorrow afternoon I leave for a 4 day National Scrapbook Day retreat and everything is packed up! Ha, ha.  That tote there behind my diet Pepsi glass is packed and ready to go.  The ATG gun will also be packed to go  The copics in the basket will be put away and are only there because I need to take a photo of them to go with a challenge post for Monday and the Graphic 45 calendar page is also there so I can take a photo of it.  It will be in my blog post for tomorrow (May 1st).  Even the floor of my crafty room is clean! I vacuumed it last night.

So what's on you workdesk today?  If you care to share and would like to visit other workdesks in blog land, click here to head over to Julia's Stamping Ground and What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday #256.

Have a fabulous day!

Popular Posts