Sending You Easter Wishes

Here it is April 4th which means Easter will soon be here!  To celebrate the upcoming season, the Digi Haven challenge this time is for EASTER projects--cards, bags, banners, mini albums etc.  Anything Easter as long as it uses a digi image AND the color brown somewhere on the project.

Our sponsor for this challenge is the super fabulous Di's Digi Stamps (which is one of my FAVORITE digi designers) and since I have a good collection of Di's Digis that I've purchased, I used this one of a couple of cute Easter bunnies which I colored with my Copic markers.

To pull this all together, I used the following supplies:
  • Papers, Echo Park 6x6 "Splendid Sunshine"
  • Di's Digi Stamps Image
  • Copic Markers
  • Hot Pink Brads
  • Papertrey Ink Mailbox Greetings Acrylic Sentiment Stamp
  • Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo Ink Pad
  • Cuttlebug Dot Embosser Folder & Big Shot
  • Celebrate It Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Stampin' Up Scallop Punch
Okay, since it is still early in the month, I know you will surely be making an Easter project or two so why not make one with a digi image, add in the color brown (even if just a tiny bit) and share it with us at Digi Haven by linking it to our challenge post.  There will be a prize for one random entry--it might be you!

Have a wonderful weekend!





Popular Posts