You Make Life Fun!


Hello and happy Friday!  Today's post is for the Digi Haven challenge that goes live today.  The theme this time is Black & White plus ONE other color and you must use a digital image.  I was going to go with red but decided at the last minute to color this motorcycle hottie with different shades of purple so you could see all the details of her motorcycle and outfit.  The image is from our challenge sponsor Kenny K and she is called "Spy Chick."  I colored her up with my Copic Markers and then started looking for some black and white paper.  Hmmm...it seems I don't have that much or I was looking in the wrong places but I finally pulled out a Halloween paper 6x6 pad.  Yes, Halloween and found this black and white stripe with word print in the background.


Plus a list of the supplies I used to create the card:
  • Kenny K's Spy Chick Digi Image
  • Copic Markers
  • Authentique Enchanted 6x6 Papers
  • Black Cardstock
  • Papertrey Ink Handwritten Notes Acrylic Sentiment Stamp
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Tim Holtz Brads
The Digi Haven challenge: Black & White plus ONE other color (use a digi image) runs for two weeks.  There will be a prize awarded to one random entry of all the eligible links to the challenge post.  The Design Team also chooses the top three cards for bragging rights and a badge for their blog.  I hope you'll join in on the fun!

Happy crafting and have a great weekend!







Popular Posts