What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? This and That!



Well, what's going on here this week?  My desk was clean so I could continue on with a project this week but then somehow I started just piling stuff down that needs to be put away....box of finished cards, monkeys (yes, monkeys), a few notebooks etc.  The project I'm working on this week is my Camera Box and Mini album.  You can see the box better if you scroll down to yesterday's post or click >HERE<.  Really, though it's not it too bad of a mess.  I can just set those few things down or go ahead and put them up and I'm ready to go.  But I may not get to work on the Camera boxes until Friday night or the weekend.

So what does your workdesk look like today?  If you haven't already, click >HERE< to head over to Julia's Stamping Ground, WOYWW #255 where other crafters from around the world link up their blog post to show you what they are working on or what they need to clean up. Ha, ha.

Have a great day and Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping by.  I hope to visit several WOYWW peeps this week!

Popular Posts