What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday aka Pulling My Hair Out!


This is what my workdesk looked like last night when I gave up and went to bed.  Of course, it still looks the same this morning.  My trunk project was, emphasis on the word WAS, going along quite well in spite of a few blips and errors.  Okay, obviously I don't follow tutorial instructions well.  But the trunk part is done, just needs a few more trim pieces and brads.  I am now trying to make a curved lid for it! Oh my! What is wrong with me???  I worked on it for 2 hours on Sunday night, for an hour and a half on Monday night and another hour on Tuesday night and I'm on my third cut of the chipboard piece and STILL I cannot get it to come out right!!  I think I will have to step away from it for a day or two which means clean up this mess and work on something else.  But I hate giving up on something.  I'm sure I will eventually figure it out but still....

Hope you all are having a great Wednesday!  Today is the day that many crafters all over the world share their work space--the good, the bad and the ugly. Ha, ha.  To visit more workdesks, click over to Julia's blog the Stamping Ground for WOYWW #252.


Popular Posts