Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way Challenge ~ Happy Easter Card!

If you are here for the Seems a Little Sketchy card challenge post, please scroll down to the next post or click on older posts.  Thank you!


While I was creating an Easter card last week for the Digi Haven challenge, I decided to create one for our upcoming Cards in Envy "Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way" A2 Card challenge and use another one of the adorable Di's Digi Stamps bunnies.  This one is also from my purchased collection of digi images from Di's Digi Stamps.  I colored up the bunny and eggs with Copic Markers.


I had a lot of fun creating this card for the Cards in Envy challenge.  The great thing about Cards in Envy is that all cards must be flat to fit in an envelope for first class postage so you can always mail the card AND it must be an A2 size (4.25" x 5.5").  To create this card, I used the following supplies:
  • Papers, Echo Park 6x6 "Splendid Sunshine" (the colors and patterns in this paper pack are awesome for Easter cards!
  • Di's Digi Stamps Digital Image
  • Copic Markers
  • Spellbinder's Scallop Die and Big Shot
  • Hole Punch (To punch out the small circles that I glued to each scallop)
  • Papertrey Ink Acrylic Sentiment Stamp from the Mailbox Greetings set
  • Easter Bunny Brad
  • American Crafts Hot Pink Twine Ribbon
  • Quickie Glue Pen
  • Quick Stick Picker Upper
I used the Quickie Glue Pen and the Quick Stick Picker Upper to easily glue and place the pink circles I punched out onto each scallop of the oval.

I hope that you'll join us at Cards in Envy for our Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's Way challenge!  We welcome all cards that are flat and A2 size that you make for Easter.  Limit 3 entries per person and winners receive a cute badge for their blog for bragging rights.

Have a great day!



Popular Posts