Graphic 45 Good Ol' Sport Storage Box and Album


Oops! I was supposed to share this project Friday but...well, you know. Ha, ha.  Anyway, this is my sports box and album that I'm working on using Graphic 45 Good Ol' Sport Paper Collection.  I designed the box and the album using skills I've learned from tutorials and kits with Kathy Orta Files of Paper Phenomenon.  I think I'm going to call it "Play Ball!"  It's a fairly good size box with hinge handles on the sides and back.  The one on the back helps you to hold it while you pull out the drawer where the white knob is.


With the drawer open, you can see the album inside.  It is a hidden hinge album.


Here's the album standing in the drawer.  I have not finished the pages yet and will be decorating the top of the box and the front of the album.  I'm currently looking for some vintage type SVG files or baseball files to cut. If you've seen some, let me know!   I also have the matching chipboard pieces for this set from Graphic 45.

Not sure if I'll be sharing much more on the blog this week or not.  I will be leaving around noon on Thursday for a 4 day NSD Scrapbook retreat hosted by Cat's Creations Scrapbooks.  I still have some packing to do AND office work that must be done before I leave.  It's definitely a time crunch issue! There will be a post on Friday that I'm pre-scheduling for the next Digi Haven challenge.  I have a cute, summery card to share.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts