What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday? Still a TRUNK!



Okay, so I said I would not share the trunk again until the project was all done, but it's Wednesday and since it is still on my workdesk, well....I'm sharing it for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.  What is WOYWW? you ask?  It's a fun blog thing where you can share what your crafty space looks like, what you're working on with others of like mind.  To join in you just head over to Julia's blog The Stamping Ground, link your blog post and visit some of the others for week #253.  Yes, I know it is late in the day on Wednesday but you can really visit anytime if you like.

So now, why is the trunk still on my workdesk?  Well, because I'm still working on it! Did not get much time on it over the weekend.  I did get the blasted lid made and the straps which are made out of chipboard! Yes, they are!!  The front clasp/closure is on and at this stage the hinges are in place and are drying before I see if it opens up correctly.  After that I have just a few areas inside the lid to cover with paper and it'll be done and I can move on to making the two mini albums that go inside of it.  The desk is not in too bad of a state.  Just some of the left over paper scraps, some tools including my new drill that hubby bought me so I can drill neat holes in my chipboard projects.  It works fabulous and I wish I'd had one sooner1

That's it for today.  It's time to make a pizza and then settle in for a hour of t.v. watching.  Survivor tonight! I'm loving this season!

Have a good one!


Popular Posts