The Tenth Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Witch Hats!





These are super cute, mini witch hats made from cardstock!  Adorable party favors or place setting decor!  For these you will need black cardstock, scraps of patterned Halloween paper, and assorted decorative items such as ribbon, tulle, stickers, ephemera etc.  You will also need a Big Shot and circle templates or other type of circle cutter so you can cut out the brims for your hats.  I used Scor-tape to hold the cone of the hat together and Scotch Quick Dry Glue to attach the brim to the cone. I have attempted to attach a pdf template file of the pattern I used to cut out the cone for the hat.  I hope it works, if not, contact me and I will email you an attachment for the pdf file.

Here's the link for template pdf file: Witch Hat Cone Template PDF  

Video 1


Video 2

Wow! Time is flying by and it's getting closer and closer to Halloween!  Tomorrow I will have a super quick, easy project for you for the Eleventh Fright Before Halloween.  It's something for your bathroom so buy you a bottle of green or purple hand soap in a dispenser and have some fun Halloween stickers handy.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts