The Ninth Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Witch Shoes!



I've seen these super cute paper shoes all over Pinterest and I just love them especially the witch ones so of course I had to make a pair for myself! For this you will need a template for the shoe.  I found the one I used online by Ellen Huston.  You will also need black cardstock and patterned Halloween papers.  To decorate your shoes, you will want ribbon, black lace, flowers or Halloween cupcake liners to punch out paper flowers and Halloween buttons, brads or decorative embellishments.


Video 1

Video 2

I even thought about making a shoe box for these cute little shoes but ran out of time.  Maybe I'll make a box later or next year.  These little shoes would be so cute as a party favor filled with candy.

Come back tomorrow for another cute party favor project for my Tenth Fright Before Halloween!

Popular Posts