Happy Halloween! Mini Paper Bag Album


"When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam,
May luck be yours on Halloween."
~Author Unknown

Happy Halloween!  As promised in yesterday's blog post, I'm showcasing the finished pages of my 2014 Halloween Paper Bag Mini Album that I created for my Thirteenth Fright Before Halloween.  I love this paper collection that I used by My Mind's Eye that I bought at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks. The paper bags for the pages are from Michael's and I used two different sizes.  If you want the instructions on how to make this album, you can watch my videos on YouTube that I posted yesterday.  Here's the link to my blog post with those videos.  Thirteenth Fright Before Halloween Paper Bag Mini Album.

And now, the video of my finished album....


Again, thank you for visiting my blog during my Thirteen Frights Before Halloween.  I hope to do it again next year!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts