The Fifth Fright Before Halloween 2014 - Theresa Collins Flip MiniAlbum for Halloween



Today's Fright before Halloween is an easy one!  For this project, you'll need a small Theresa Collins Flip Album.  You can order these on line or find them at your LSS.  They are already assembled and are ready for you to decorate with cute Halloween papers, stickers and ephemera.


I think this little album would be so much fun filled with little ghost and goblin photos from this year or years past!

Tomorrow I'll have a fun project to make to use as a decoration in your home for Halloween, so check back for the Sixth Fright Before Halloween!

 Hubby and I are leaving today for a vacation!  We are flying to Washington D.C. to tour the many awesome sites and historical venues in our nation's capitol city.  I've been there years and years ago--when I was in high school, but hubby has never been!  He is excited to see the museums especially the Air and Space ones.  So, even though I am on vacation, the Thirteen Frights of Halloween will continue with pre-scheduled posts and hopefully the videos will go live as planned when I click on them with my iPhone.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts