Halloween in May! Tim Holtz Configurations Box

Update:  The Large Tim Holtz's Configurations Box is no longer available at Amazon but I have located it at Scrapbooking Warehouse. Here's the link:  Idea-ology Configurations Print Tray Box 16"x 11.5"


I got two Tim Holtz configuration boxes for Christmas (with shopping help from me--ordered from Amazon).  I used one to create a vintage heirloom type tray box for my coffee table.  It still needs photos for inside the mini album.  For my second one I couldn't decide if I wanted Christmas or Halloween.  In the end Halloween won out.  I used the fabulous Graphic 45 Steampunk paper collection on this along with a few miscellaneous Halloween papers that I had in my stash.  This is the large configurations box.  I created and designed the mini album that is in the center.  You can watch and read the details on my video.  I share how I made this so it's sort of a mini or semi tutorial.


                                                                


Here's the link to the video, in case the embedded video doesn't work.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1eU2oSfOHU

Hope you had a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day! 



Popular Posts