Hurray for You!



The months of May and June bring a lot of graduation ceremonies which is why I chose this super cute grad digi image from Kenny K Downloads, our sponsor for this fortnight's Seems a Little Sketchy Challenge.  I loved coloring her with my Copic markers .

I've been cleaning up my crafty room a bit and found my paper scraps (that I'd put into little booklets for card making) and have decided to use those for my card crafting (for now at least).  So the papers I used are scraps from my stash but I do believe they are Authentique papers. The rosette flower and pearl center are from Little Yellow Bicycle's Papercrafting Kit.  I also used red cardstock on the card and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in the Wild Honey color.  The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink set called Signature Greetings II.

Hope you look at  Sketch #64 for the current challenge on Seems A Little Sketchy.  It's a great sketch and offers so many possibilities. You can of course tweak it and turn it and even change the size of the card from the square to the A2 like I did.

If you take this challenge, you've got 2 weeks to create a card following this sketch and share it on the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge blog post.   The challenge starts tomorrow, Monday, May 5th. There will be a prize from our sponsor, Kenny K Downloads to one randomly chosen entry.

Have a wonderful day!






Popular Posts