If Daughters Were Flowers....


It's time for a new challenge on Cards in Envy which starts in the morning (Monday, May 19 at 12 a.m.). The theme is "Winged Things." I was under a time crunch (my own fault) to get a card made for this challenge and quickly.  This is what I came up with. I love it! Sometimes the simplest card can be so cute!  I've learned that using lots of layers can really make a card.  All the papers used are from my scrap stash, even the solid cardstock.  And the image is PRE-COLORED.  Yep, I didn't even have to color it!  A great way to have a card fast--faster than jumping in the car and driving to the store to buy one, that's for sure!

This little digi image is probably for Valentine's but you know what?  I think it works for anytime of the year, to let someone know that they are special to you.  This image is called "Love Bug" and it is by Short 'N Scrappy.  You can download it for free in both the pre-colored and black and white versions.  Here's the link to the free digi:  Love Bug

So, there it is ...my card for the Cards in Envy challenge "Winged Things."  The challenge runs until 6 p.m. Sunday, June 1st--lots of time for you to create a card and join in on the fun!

Happy crafting!

Popular Posts