Happy Mother's Day!



Today's the day that we honor mothers.  Our own, those with us or in heaven, those near or far away, those who are mothers for the first time, those who are mothers to children in heaven, those who mother children who are not their own, those who are like mothers to others, mothers to fur babies...okay the list can go on and on. Today, I think, should be a day to honor women!  So regardless of if you are an official mother or not--Happy Mother's Day to each of you!

Last night as I was editing a video which is now on Youtube but won't be linked here on my blog until tomorrow, I heard a noise behind me and thinking it was someone trying to scare me, I said "Hey!" turned and saw the beautiful flowers you see above.  What a surprise! They are from my sweet daughter Brandy.  We've always treated Mother's Day low key as we do so much together all the time and I know she loves and appreciates me as I do her.  I've had a hard and stressful week so maybe that's why I earned these. Ha, ha.  Regardless, I love them and they certainly brighten up my crafty room!

I can't believe it's been almost a week since I've blogged! Goodness.  I did go on that 4 day National Scrapbook Day retreat and didn't get around to unpacking until yesterday!  So there's been no crafting going on.  Hopefully that will change this week.  I've got that cute camera box with 4 wallet albums inside that I think I will create a tutorial and video of.  I had so many asking about it and one suggested that it would be a cute Disney project.  What a great idea!  So if I have enough on hand, I may use the Simple Stories Say Cheese collection because is is so darn cute and so "Disney."  I've also got the circus wagon that I designed and it would make a great tutorial too if I can find some current papers for it.  I love the Graphic 45 Le Cirque collection but that is out of circulation and is rather pricey on eBay right now.

I hope you each have a wonderful day.  Do something that you love to do and check back tomorrow for my video link to a semi-tutorial on a Halloween project. Yes, Halloween.

Popular Posts