Happy Birthday to You! SALS Sketch #65

If you are here for my Cards in Envy challenge post, please scroll down to the next post. Thank you!


Okay, even if I must say so myself, I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out following Seems a Little Sketchy sketch #65!  This is the cutest digi image ever and it's from our sponsor QKR Stampede.  Now, when you go to look for this image on their site, it is labeled "Birthday Gator" but really if you look at the teeth and the ears you know that this is a Hippo.  Still love it just the same.   I created this card following the sketch and used more papers from my scrap stash.  (I have a long ways to go to use all those scraps up but I'm trying!)  The big circle elements are large flat brads and the sentiment is one of my favorites from Papertrey Ink's Signature Greetings acrylic stamp collection.  I colored up the Hippo and his cake with  Copic markers.

Now it's your turn to create a card following this sketch. The Seems a Little Sketchy challenge runs for two weeks starting today and one random entry will win 5 digital images of their choice from QKR Stampede.  Hope you use our sketch and join in on the fun.

Have a great week!




Popular Posts