What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? Magic!


Well, there's not really "Magic" on my workdesk except the word "MAGIC" there on a piece of paper that I hope to put on an album cover.  This week I'm working on a camera box.  That's it in the upper left corner. I don't want to show it just yet as it's not quite finished.  I'm waiting on an order of watch parts boxes to arrive so I can make the "lens."  The rest of the stuff on the desk is for that project--sticker sheets from Simple Stories (Say Cheese paper collection) and a pack of black cardstock as I'm about to cut out the components for FOUR wallet albums that will go in the camera box.  Everything else there is my normal stuff--glue, scissors (yes, I only have one pair there this week. Ha, ha.), corner chompers, Score-tape, ATG gun, etc.

I'm a bit late at getting this post up today as I forgot it was Wednesday. Having a Monday holiday does that to me every time.  By the time I figure out what day it is, it will be the weekend; but I'm not complaining about that!

To find out more about this What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday thing, click here to go to Julia's blog the Stamping Ground. Others link up their blogs and you can visit other crafters from all around the world. Lots of fun to participate in and/or link up with. AND today is What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday's FIVE year anniversary! Wow!  Happy Anniversary WOYWW!!

Have a great Wednesday! And Happy Crafting!




Popular Posts