Inspired by Tim Holtz Vintage Wheels!



Just a quick post to share what I've been working on in between other projects! Back in April I bought some of the Tim Holtz Vintage metal wheels.  They reminded me of toy train wheels.   The store that I bought these at (Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie,Tx) had an adorable "wagon" on display using these wheels.  It was a Christmas type tray box with lots of Tim Holtz trinkets inside like the mini Christmas trees etc.  So cute.  So I bought the wheels thinking I might make something like that and then while browsing around on eBay I saw the Graphic 45 Le Cirque papers and got the idea of making a mini circus wagon.  I was lucky and was able to buy a set of the papers just as an auction was closing with no other bids!  I designed the wagon first and thought about just putting a mini album inside and letting the spine be the back of the wagon.  However somewhere in the process, I got the idea of making a drop down "gate door" and found some hinges and hardware for it at Home Depot.





Anyway, this is what I've got done so far.  Just not sure what decor I want to put on the sides of the wagon.  Maybe some cutouts of the papers which is always fun to do with Graphic 45 stuff.  For now though, I will put it aside as I have so many other projects to get done and cards to make for challenges!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts