What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday-- Cards and Stuff!


Hello there, crafty people! It's Wednesday and time to share what's on my workdesk today.  Over the weeknd I started working on a camera box project that holds 4 mini wallet albums.  I'm trying to write a tutorial on it and video it at the same time to offer in my online store.  At the rate I'm going it will be late summer before it's ready but it's a really cute project and I'm using Say Cheese papers by Simple Stories for most of it to give it a "Disney" vibe.  I'm currently searching for some containers that will work for the lens piece on the front.  No luck yet.  I had two but have already used them on the two camera boxes I made last month. So...I'll keep looking. If you have any ideas, let me know! Anyway, I did get a bit distracted on the camera box and have been sorting my completed cards to see which ones I can list for sale in my store. I think it would be easier to just list them all rather than hold back certain holiday ones as I often forget to list them when I should so peeps can buy them for a particular holiday. Ugh.  Everything else on the desk is much the same as last week.  Pink craft mat, tote full of tools, adhesive etc.  I did switch out the purplish Easter basket for the white plastic one you see here.  I usually put my glues and score-tape in a basket to try to keep them all in one place.  The polka-dotted glass is for Copic markers when I'm coloring images.

Okay, if you don't know already, I'll share some brief details of "What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?"  It's a blog post started (5 years ago I think) by Julia of the Stamping Ground. Each Wednesday she starts a new post and provides a link.  She takes a photo of her desk and then encourages the rest of us crafty people to take a photo of ours and link it to her post.  We then visit each other, often not everyone as there are a LOT of people linking up, but it is great fun to see what others are working on, how they store their supplies and what tools and goodies they own.  Join in if you'd like.

Have a great day and Happy WOYWW!



Popular Posts