Have a Beauty Full Birthday!

If you are here for the Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch challenge post, please scroll down to the next post. ~Thank you!


It's May and that means FLOWERS!  Our challenge this time at Cards in Envy is "May Flowers"! How easy is that?!!  Card crafters love to use flowers on cards so you can make any theme card that you like as long as you have FLOWERS on the card and of course the card must be an A2 size and flat to fit in an envelope for mailing.

I decided to go clean and simple with this one and I love it!  The card base is white cardstock with a bit of bright yellow on the top and bottom.  I tied some American Crafts yellow twine around the base into a bow and then added assorted flowers that I punched out of scraps of paper from my stash.  Some of the flowers are attached with flat foam tape to give it just a bit of dimension.  The punches I used are one EK Success Flower Punch and two different sizes of Recollection Flower Punches.  The sentiment is an acrylic stamp by The Craft's Meow and I used Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.

This card is made in memory of my Mother.  She loved flowers and yesterday would have been her 98th birthday.  She passed away 3 years ago just a few weeks before her 95th birthday.  Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mama.  I love and miss you.

I would love to have many of you join us for this challenge at Cards in Envy!  It's a challenge that doesn't award prizes but we do give badges to a First Class card and to several In the Mailbox cards which are chosen by our Designers.

Have a happy crafty day!

Popular Posts