I'd Follow You Anywhere!



Happy Friday Crafty Peeps!  Today I have a cute summery card for the Digi Haven challenge.  The challenge theme is "Bear Hugs" and our sponsor is StampArt Design by Kathryne with Whimsey Stamps.  I chose to use her adorable digi image "Little Bear Ducky" which you can find >HERE<.  This digi image comes with the bear in the floatie, the ducks, the hat and several sentiments.

The papers I used are from my scrap stash and all are cut from 12x12 papers from the Little Yellow Bicycle "Poppy" collection from last year.  The flowers are also from that collection and I colored the image with  Copic markers.

I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend.  Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day.  If you have time to make a card, I'd love for you to make one for the Digi Haven challenge.  Create a card using a bear digital image, post it on your blog or online photo gallery and link it to the Digi Haven Challenge Blog Post.

Happy NSD!




Popular Posts