What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday?--Copic Coloring


Happy Wednesday to you! I'm back this week as I missed last week's WOYWW.  All my stuff was still packed up from the NSD retreat so there was nothing. NOTHING on my desk!  Over the weekend I finally got everything unpacked and back where it belonged and did a bit of crafting.  Last night I worked on some digi images for a few upcoming challenges that I design for.  I can't show you the finished ones but there are a few left to be colored lying there.  That's my Copic case in the background that my hubby made for me.  A few have asked in the past and I think I replied in the comments but I'll share here again.  He made the box from wood and it is similar to a drawer out of a cabinet or other piece of furniture.  It has a flat lid that slides on over the pens so I can take it with me or move it around.  There is a metal handle on the top side for carrying it.  The most asked question is:  "What are the pens in or what is that grid the pens are in?"  That is a light fixture ceiling panel that he bought at Lowe's Home Improvement store.  It is in the light fixture section and he cut it down to fit the inside of the box.  There are two pieces of this material so the pens stay secure.  The corners of these light panels are held into the box with bolts and nuts.  The bolts come up from the back side of the box.  If you have any other questions, just ask in the comments and I'll get back with you.

That's all that's going on today. My workdesk looks pretty normal I think.  What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday is a weekly thing where many crafters and like minded people visit Julia's blog the Stamping Ground and link up their own blog to share what their workdesk looks like and what they might be working on. It's a lot of fun and a way to travel around the world.  Check it out if you have the time.

Today is hubby's birthday! I'm going to bake him his favorite cake this afternoon!

Have a great day!



Popular Posts