Birthday Wishes with a Bow for Cards in Envy


Happy Monday everyone!  Today's post is for the Cards in Envy challenge--Anything Goes with a BOW!  Yes, I know there is no physical bow on my card but the little blue bow on the birthday cake counts!  And since it's an Anything Goes card theme, I went with a birthday card using an adorable digital stamp image from Di's Digi Stamps.  I had so much fun coloring her with my Copic markers.  I hadn't realized that it's been a bit of time since I've colored especially since the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge closed (we always got a digital image to color for each challenge).

Here's a close up of the image.  I notice a bit of yellow out of the lines near the crown.  Guess I need to brush up on my "clean up" blender skills!


Supplies/Tools List:

  • Digital Image - Di's Digi Stamps

  • Cardstock -  White, Papertrey Ink

  • Coloring Medium - Copic Markers, Sketches

  • Designer Papers - Heidi Swap 6x6 "Serendipity"

  • Glitter on Cake Frosting - Wink of Stella Brush Pen, Clear

  • Sentiment - Papertrey Ink Acrylic Stamp Set, Daily Designs

  • Ink for Sentiment - Stampin' Up!, Regal Rose

  • Tools - Trimmer, Scor-Pal, Bone Folder, Big Shot, Circle Die

  • Adhesive - ATG gun, Foam squares

  • Other Decorative Elements - Washi Tape, Pink Dots

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  We'd love for you to join in on our Cards in Envy challenge.  All cards linked to our challenge must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") and flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing.  As I mentioned earlier, this time the theme is Anything Goes with a BOW--your bow can be made of ribbon, twine, paper or even just printed on the image as mine is.

On the First and Third Monday of each Month, I share my card that I've designed for the Cards in Envy challenge.  On the other Mondays of the month I share a Made It Monday project, so check back next week to see what I will make for next Monday.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts