Still Under the Weather!


Yep. I'm sick. Not in the bed sick but wish I could stay there just the same sick.  This cold or bout with allergies is hanging on.  I'm not sure what makes me feel worse---the stuffy nose or the meds to try to relieve it. Ugh.  All I want to do is sleep. And it's raining off and on today--a good day to stay inside.  Anyway, I'll not be creating anything today.  I wanted to make another tag but I just don't feel up to it.  I haven't been in my craft room in days!  I have so many things I need to do but for today, I'm just going to do the essential stuff and go get back in my recliner and take a nap or two.

This card has been on my blog before for a Digi Haven challenge but I thought I'd share it again because of the umbrella image and the sentiment.  Seriously.  Seriously this crud that I have needs to go away!

Hope you are doing well and Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts