Paper Bags or Notebook?


I'm back!! And I'm feeling so much better! Thank goodness.  I really think it was a nasty bout with allergies because as soon as I got the right combo of allergy meds in me,  I was 95% better.  I didn't get around to blogging yesterday as I was super busy doing things in the office that HAD to be done.  But I'm here today with this What's Happening Wednesday post.

So, what is happening?  Right now my craft room is a shambles. Literally.  I'm not sure how that happened as I haven't been in there for days.  Anyway, on my work desk right now is what you see in this photo.  My planner notebook and the oh so wonderful Home Sweet Home Graphic 45 collection.  Yep, that collection was in the goody box I received from Susie of Scrappin' Goodtime for my next designing project.  What to make???  I see this paper and my mind goes to RECIPES.  Am I wrong to go that way?  And the other thing to decide is Recipe Notebook (like my planner) or Recipe Album made out of paper bags (which are also on my work desk) OR both??  Hmmm....got to decide and get started on this.  Any suggestions? What would you make with this paper? I plan to start in on it this weekend if not sooner.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts