Paper Lunch Bag Mini Albums


Well, it's Wednesday {again}.  I don't feel like I've accomplished much in the past week though I did clean my craft room so I guess that counts.  It needed it.  Really bad!  So, anyway. This is what's happening on my work desk this Wednesday. (Well, actually, I cheated a bit and took this photo YESTERDAY).  I did end up working on this some last night but I'm not ready to share it until it's 100% done. This is a prototype album.  I've made it out of paper lunch bags and decided to pattern it with the Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs paper collection that I've been hoarding.  If this album turns out as I hope it will, I will be creating another with the Graphic 45 papers from the Home Sweet Home collection kit sent to me by Susie from Scrappin' Goodtime.  Since I was unsure how this would turn out or if it would work the way I wanted it to,  I didn't want to jump right in and use my kit for the first album.  I really hope to start designing the second album today, if possible.  Here's hoping I finish up in the office early so that I can.

That's it for this week's What's Happening Wednesday.  How often do you clean your craft room?  Do you do a quick clean up or do you re-organize and purge old product?  I was just happy to put away lots of paper scraps, dust and vacuum the floor!  I'll leave purging to another day...

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts