Disney B2B Project Album #2 for Finish it Friday

This post was pre-scheduled as I will be in Corsicana teaching a class today at Scrappin' Goodtime! 


Last weekend, since I knew I was going to be out of town today, I went ahead and worked on Album #2 for the Back to Basics (B2B) project for today's Finish it Friday.  I'm happy to report that I did get Album #2 DONE!  That means two down and only one to go! Wh0o Hoo!  In the photo above is the finished album.  You will notice that all the albums are decorated "flat" especially for me.  That's because they all three fit into a matching storage box.  If you think you might like to make this project in a Disney theme or any theme that you'd want, you can find the tutorial >HERE< from Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon.  She designs fabulous projects and this one is great for beginners and seasoned crafters!

Anyway, I already had a few of the pages done in this album from when I worked on it over a year ago!  But this is one of the sets of pages that I made for today.  I love the flips and flaps in these books and that HUGE yellow paper clip that I added!


I mostly used the Simple Stories Say Cheese paper collection for this project but there were a few papers from Queen & Co. (I think) that had that Disney vibe so I added some of those too--the cute window paper and the large white dots on red.  Reminds me of Minnie Mouse!


The black and white swirl paper was also an addition from another paper line as well as the folder on the right side that I added a hinge too and inserted it like a page.  I added the teacup stickers from the Say Cheese collection to tie it all together.


This next page has a little booklet made from the papers and it's held into the album with the fun "smile" paper clip!  There's another booklet inserted into the top of the pocket (the one with the stitched heart on the front).


On the next page I created this flip photo page so I could add in even more photos.  Each section flips up so you can look at the photos.


This is one of the flaps flipped up and each one is decorated with different papers.


So that's Album #2.  Next week I'll be tackling Album #3 shown below. This will take me at least a couple of Fridays to get completely done as none of the pages have been papered as you can see below.


I hope each of you have enjoyed your first week of Spring here in the Northern Hemisphere.  We had one day where the temps reached near 90 degrees (f).  But as my daughter says March 90 degrees is way different than May 90 degrees.  I think she is right!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts