Graphic 45 Time to Flourish Notebook Planner


Before I share the details about this planner, I must mention some sad news for my family.  My nephew, Jerry, age 53, passed away this morning in the local hospital.  It was expected but I'm very sad especially for his children, grand-children and siblings. It's never easy to lose a loved one so my thoughts and prayers are with them today and for the coming days.

This planner has been something I wanted to make since early November but just never found the time to work on it until a few weeks ago. As I worked on this, I was concerned about it being too thick.  And it was. So I made some changes and now it is perfect! This is created from one ruled 100 page Composition Notebook and I used the gorgeous Graphic 45 Time to Flourish papers to alter the notebook.  It has four dividers with ruled pages between each section  for taking notes, 2 pockets, 2 sets of plastic business card sleeves and of course, monthly calendars in the back.  The elastic band closure keeps it all closed up nice and tight and I can hang a pen on the elastic to keep it handy.


That's "What's Happening on Wednesday" for me.  A sad day, yet a day that I am glad my nephew Jerry is no longer suffering and worrying about not being able to work and do the things he loved to do.  Hug your loved ones.

Happy Crafting,

Sandy

Popular Posts