B2B Album # 3 Continued for Finish it Friday


You know the saying:  "How do you eat an elephant? A bite at a time."  Okay, so it is taking me longer to get this Finish it Friday project done, BUT there were THREE mini albums.  I didn't get to work on it last week as I was out of town and I've only had time to work on it for a few hours today.  I finished decorating a double page spread which is really way more than two pages as it has lots of flaps and flips.  For those interested in the design of this and wanting to create your own in similar or even different papers, this is the Back to Basics tutorial from Kathy Orta Files of Paper Phenomenon and you can purchase her tutorial >HERE<.

Below are the double pages that I decorated today along with the flaps and flips.








I'm spending the rest of the afternoon and evening decorating on the album I've designed for Flossie Scrapper's.  I hope to have it finished by the end of the weekend and have a video to share to showcase it! So far, I love how it's turned out! Have a fabulous weekend, we may have some rain storms.  I don't mind the rain but don't like it when there is high winds and hail or chances of tornadoes!  Maybe all that will skip us and we'll just have rain!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts