Technique Tuesday Tie a Double Bow!


Hello Crafty People!  It's Tuesday and I have a Technique to share with you!  I love Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon and I love double loop bows.  I discovered a way to tie them by wrapping the ribbon around my fingers.  It's way to hard to explain in words so I did a short video.  I hope it makes sense for you.  It may take you a couple of tries but once you get the hang of it, I think you'll really like tying them this way!

Remember to see the video in a larger format, Hover your cursor over the lower right corner of the video and click on "YouTube."  If you are reading this post in an email, you will have to go to my blog to view the video.



Do you have a special way of tying a bow?  If, so I'd love to know what you do and also, let me know if you give this method a try!



Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts