Disney B2B Project Album #3 For Finish it Friday

This is a pre-scheduled post.


Hello, I hope each of you are having a wonderful Easter weekend!  I didn't find much time to work on this Finish it Friday project this week but still want to share the few finished pages.

The cover of this album was already done when I first started on this project last year. So this week I worked on the inside covers and three of the pages and the inserts for those pages.  Here's the front inside cover and the first page. I added a banner on the left with some cute Queen & Company embellishments.  So far most of the papers used in this album are also from Queen & Company.


On the front page, I attached a photo mat on to the star paper and then created a belly bank with the film strip and camera paper.  I slid in the Smile tag and secured it with a yellow paper clip.  I also made a black photo mat for the pocket and added a cute file tab that I punched from matching Queen & Company yellow stripe paper.


On the next two pages, while matting the left side, I left the paper 12" wide and scored it down the middle to make a flap and used a notch punch on the right so you can see that it opens up.  I matted both sides of the short flaps and on the front side added two more of the Queen & Company embellishments.


Below is the large flap on the left opened up and the short flaps flipped to show the back sides that I patterned with the pretty yellow stripe paper.  For the right page I used that black & white swirl paper from Queen & Company, added an "It's All Magical" photo mat cut from some of the paper and attached it with a paper clip.  The inside of the pocket is patterned with more of the yellow stripe paper.  I will be making another black photo mat with a file tab for this pocket too. And if needed, I can add several of those types of photo mats into the pockets if I end up needing them for more photos!


Check back next Friday as I continue to work on my third and final album for this Back to Basics (B2B) project from Kathy Orta Files of Paper Phenomenon.  You can find her tutorial for the box and the three albums by clicking >HERE<.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts