Easter Card for Throwback Thursday




I'm not going back very far for today's Throwback Thursday, just to last April,  but I loved this card then and still do today!  I shared this in an original post on April 7, 2014 for the Cards in Envy Challenge.  I just love the pink and yellow together and of course this super cute bunny digital image!  I haven't made any Easter cards this year for some reason.  Guess because I'm designing for only one card challenge and there was no specific Easter theme.   But anyway, here's a bit of what I had to say about this card last year:
I had a lot of fun creating this card for the Cards in Envy challenge. The great thing about Cards in Envy is that all cards must be flat to fit in an envelope for first class postage so you can always mail the card AND it must be an A2 size (4.25″ x 5.5″).  To create this card, I used the following supplies:
  • Papers, Echo Park 6×6 “Splendid Sunshine” (the colors and patterns in this paper pack are awesome for Easter cards!

  • Di’s Digi Stamps Digital Image

  • Copic Markers

  • Spellbinder’s Scallop Die and Big Shot

  • Hole Punch (To punch out the small circles that I glued to each scallop)

  • Papertrey Ink Acrylic Sentiment Stamp from the Mailbox Greetings set

  • Easter Bunny Brad

  • American Crafts Hot Pink Twine Ribbon

  • Quickie Glue Pen

  • Quick Stick Picker Upper

Tomorrow's Good Friday,  we aren't closed in the office but I expect it to be a very slow day.  I have a dentist appointment early in the morning and then hope to spend some time in the craft room.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts