Memories of Me & You {TBT}


This beautiful album sits on my cedar hope chest by the window.  I created it in 2013 or 2014?  It is not finished.  Still need to finish patterning a few pages and adding more pretty things.  Maybe this will be my NEXT Finish it Friday project, but I've got to get that Disney B2B album done first.  I showcased this project in a blog post back on February 20, 2014

Here's a bit of what I had to say about the cover of this album...
Though the papers I used were already fabulous, I added a doily sticker, a camera sticker and a  “Memories of You & Me” card tag to the cover.  I also put black and white Washi tape along the edges of the covers to protect them a bit.  Love how that looks.  I then added some pretty Prima flowers and a butterfly. (The polaroid photo frames and star design was already printed on the paper.)


Inside the album, the first page has a special magnetic camera closure as shown in the photo below(those clips that you see sticking up are holding photo mats that I cut out of black cardstock but I'm not ready to attach them into the album until I put the photos in so I'll know what size I really need.) The charms that hang on the right of the camera is what you pull to open up the doors.


Here's a look at a few of the pages that I have done so far...(oh yes, this album is BIG! It is NOT a mini album, the cover measures about 12" x 12".)





And that's it for today's Throwback Thursday.  Check back tomorrow to see if or what I get done on the Disney B2B mini album for Finish it Friday!  Are you working on anything that you hope to get finished tomorrow?  If so, I'd love to see or hear about it!

Happy Crafting!

UPDATE 1/11/18  This album is still NOT finished and is still sitting on my hope chest!

Popular Posts