Hope Your Day is Fabulous!


Hello and welcome to another card challenge for Cards in Envy! This time we challenge you to make a Child's Play card (or cards for kids)! This is such a fun theme and I really enjoyed creating this simple card! Perhaps you remember my Technique Tuesday post where I shared about using paint "chips" to create a project.  These balloons are the punched out circles from those paint "chips" I picked up at Home Depot. I think I used a 1.25" circle punch and a 3/4" circle punch.  I then tied three pieces of red & white Baker's twine together and attached one end of each to a large circle.  After I glued those to the card base, I attached the smaller circles to make ears on the balloons.  I added a piece of scrap paper in red with white dots and used an acrylic sentiment stamp to add the "hope your day is fabulous" on to white cardstock and popped it up with foam tape. I used Stampin' Up! Real Red Ink for the sentiment. A quick and easy and cute card for any kid!

Our challenge at Cards in Envy runs for two weeks and we would love to see your kid cards. Just click on the link to check out the challenge blog.  Remember all cards for this challenge must be A2 size (4.25" x 5.5") like this one AND flat enough to fit in an envy for mailing.  That's how we got our blog name for the challenge--"Cards in ENVY."

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts