Hug Snug Ribbon Holder


I love Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon.  It is my favorite ribbon.  I've bought it by the yard and some of my favorite colors I've bought by the roll.  A roll will last FOREVER.  Well, except for the white or beige because those colors can be stained or sprayed any color you desire.

Today I'm sharing this plastic container that hubby bought for me that PERFECTLY holds my Hug Snug Ribbon rolls.


It's a Plano Leader Spool Box to hold spools of fishing lead line.  It was a little pricey ( I thought for a small storage case), but when I look at something at the fishing store, hubby usually buys it for me because he is so darn happy that I went with him and that I complain only a little about how long he has been in there.  He bought this case for me at Bass Pro Shop when we were in Houston.  I checked for it online and found it-- you can find it >HERE< on Amazon.) Oddly, the price for it at Bass Pro Shop was almost $5 cheaper.  Go figure. Anyway, a roll of the Hug Snug ribbon fits into the case and it holds 6 rolls and has the nifty pull holes on the front.  When you buy one of these cases, the holes have a black rubber insert for the smaller fishing line to feed through.  I just pulled those out and ta-da! My ribbon fed through. And now that I got a biege roll and a white roll AND a red roll of ribbon in, I guess I'll need to get another case. Hmmm...I wonder if hubby wants to go to the fishing store?

Edited to Add:  I can actually get more than 6 rolls in the case and I no longer feed the ribbon through the holes. I just take the entire roll out that I need to use and cut.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts