Betsy's Couture Mini Album


Hello everyone! I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday!  Today I'm sharing this beautiful mini album that I designed for Flossie Scrapper using the awesome Kaisercraft Betsy Couture paper collection and some gorgeous Prima flowers, embellishments and other items from my stash.  In case you haven't noticed in the sidebar of my blog, I am now also a Designer for Flossie Scrapper in Burleson, Texas.  I'm thrilled that Vicky liked my designs and creations and wanted me to design for her online shop as well as the store AND teach some of my classes!  As soon as I received my April designer kit, I knew that I wanted to create a mini album. Are you shocked? Not really,  right? Because if you read my blog often, you know I love to create mini albums!  And I love to add pretty ribbon and charms and bling like I did to the spine in the photo below.


It's hard to see, but I created a trinket ribbon/chain and attached several different charms.  Some are from my stash and some are from Prima.  All  of the Prima products that I used in this album can be purchased from Flossie Scrapper.  She has SO MUCH Prima stuff! It's wonderful! I want it all!!  And of course the Kaisercraft Betsy Couture paper and roses can be bought from Flossie's too.  And don't worry that you don't live in Texas to go shop at Flossie's because as I said earlier, there's an online shop at  www.flossiescrapper.com  and make sure you find Flossie Scrapper on Facebook and click on Like and Follow!

I think the page below is my favorite, well, at least for today!



If you're wondering, the glitter I used on the cover and throughout the album is Glitter Glue by Bo Bunny. It is AWESOME! I used gold and sugar.  Also, I used the Prima Color Bloom Ink Sprays and I love them! The spray bottle design is great and so far, no clogging!!!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts